Friday, May 9, 2008
Looking forward
One day, a month ago I was having a chat with my wife as how easily my life is going. I shared with her, that I wanted to do something really big which exites me for the rest of my life. Then I thought about what exactly is that I am looking for? Then it clicked in my mind that since when I was doing my undergrad I wanted to do a MBA from the best Institute in the world. I shared this with my wife, she was very exited and I started the proceedings. I looked at the what are the institutes where I can join for Gmat. I found Princeton Review. I have gathered money and paid and I have now completed 2 weeks there. The tips they are giving are really good. I am exited about working out with the problems in the work book. Looking forward to get a good score so that I can aim at a good institute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment